Benbrook Medical Center is now home to:
- The Butler Ambulatory Surgery Center – A freestanding, state-of-the-art surgical center for outpatient surgeries such as eye, ear, nose, throat, gastrointestinal, orthopedic, podiatric, urologic and general surgery procedures.
- The Butler Regional Cancer Center – The Cancer Center offers complete outpatient cancer care, including new radiation and medical treatments with nationally noted sophisticated technologies and advanced techniques.
- The Balouris Eye Center – The practice of Drs. Constantine Balouris and Melissa DeRenzo provides cataract and laser surgery for diabetic and glaucoma patients as well as eye exams and eyeglass/contact lens service.
- Drs. Richard Latuska and Donald Walters – The gastrointestinal practice of these two physicians specializing in gastrointestinal diseases and hepatology.
- The center also offers such patient and family conveniences as private registration, a separate entrance for the Cancer Center, a specialty coffee cart provided by Cummings Candy & Coffee Shop of Butler.
- If you’d like to know more about Benbrook Medical Center, call 724-431-0740.
Directions to Benbrook Medical Center
Take Route 68 north to Benbrook Road. Left onto Benbrook Road.
Right onto Technology Drive.
Take Route 68 south through Butler (becomes New Castle Road).
Turn right onto Benbrook Road and left onto Technology Drive.
Take Route 422 west. Pass the Lyndora exit and make a left onto Greenwood Drive.
Turn right onto Benbrook Road. Turn right onto Technology Drive.
Take route 422 east. Pass the Lyndora exit. Turn right onto Greenwood Drive.
right onto Benbrook Road. Turn right onto Technology Drive.